Reclaim Your Phone and Your Life
CaptionCall® is a revolutionary new telephone service for anyone who has trouble hearing on the phone.
Hearing loss affects millions of people for many different reasons, such as age, illness, injury, loud working conditions, and military service. However, it doesn’t have to limit the quality of their phone conversations.
With CaptionCall®, it’s easy to communicate confidently with friends, family, and colleagues.
Features of the CaptionCall® Telephone
- Large Text
- 7″ screen with adjustable text sizes makes it easy to read every word of every call.
- Location Flexibility
- Set up your phone using a wired or wireless internet connection.
- Touch to Call
- Make calls quickly and easily with a simple touch of the screen.
- Saved Conversation
- You can choose to save the captioning from conversations for later review.
- Customizable Audio
- Easily adjust ringer and handset volume – also customize frequency amplification.
- Saved Volume Settings
- Volume settings can be customized and saved to provide the best experience on every call.
- Telecoil loop connection
- For hearing aids with a telecoil option: secure captioning – enjoy a safe, encrypted FCC-regulated transcription process.
- Mute Button
- Mute outgoing audio.
- Visual Ringer
- The CaptionCall® phone screen can flash when the phone is ringing.
How To Qualify for a Free CaptionCall®
To qualify for a FREE CaptionCall® phone, contact our office today. We can help you to obtain certification that you have hearing loss and experience difficulty hearing on the phone, the first step in getting the caption call service.
To qualify, you must meet these three CaptionCall® Requirements:
1) A hearing loss that necessitates the use of captioned telephone service.
2) An internet connection and a standard home phone connection.
3) A Professional Certification Form certifying your hearing loss.